Dr. Michael Danso MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 8th, 2016
Dr. Michael Danso is a very competent, intelligent, thorough & all knowing oncologist. He has made my cancer journey a great one and for that I am truly grateful to have him as my Doctor. He treats me and gives his undivided attention as if I were his only patient. He is attentive to my needs and not my own personal request of how I think he should treat me. He makes every effort to provide the right and appropriate medication for me as his patient. He keeps me healthy and makes every effort to keep me from being sick at all times. He is very passionate about his profession as well as his patients. He doesn't just provide you medications just to patch you up, he is hard driven and dedicated to finding the right medication for his patients. I have a great quality of life in dealing with cancer because of him. I pray that God continues to use him as a vessel in taking care of and healing sick bodies. I am so glad to have him as my doctor and I thank God for him every time I see him for a visit. Thank you Dr.Michael Danso for taking such great care of me and keeping my illness under control.

April 22nd, 2016
Very compitent and personable

November 19th, 2014
Educator/Teacher
Dr. Michael Danso is an excellent oncologist. He takes the time to explain the details about your particular cancer and the treatment very clearly. When you come to him in your darkest hour he helps calm you down, and when you leave his office you are in an up positive mood. He has made your day.

July 10th, 2013
He gets 2 thumbs up!
Dr. Danso is very supportive. He gives you all the facts and guides you to make an informed choice. He seems to stay up on the latest medical research and keeps a close watch on his patience. I love having him and Dr. Jennifer Reed as my medical team!

November 8th, 2012
I just had my first appointment with Dr. Danso yesterday. He was warm, friendly, encouraging, supportive, informational, and overall just plain BRILLIANT!

June 21st, 2011
I highly recommend dr.dans and his colleagues at Virginia oncology associates. I believe as a health care professional and patient that he ranks up therewith any World renowned medical center. he and his staff are up to date on all of the latest research and treatment. He has a fantastic bedside manner.

December 18th, 2010
Dr. Danso and staff are excellent caregivers and will give you all the time you need for questions to be answered. They make you feel as if you are their only patient and all your questions are important