Dr. Michael Danter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Danter?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Danter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 19th, 2017

Would not recommend

Dr. Danter is friendly but was often rushed with us and did not make my husband and I comfortable as new parents. I did not feel he truly cared about our child. He also canceled 4 appointments due to closing his office early for a holiday or due to going on vacation.

August 2nd, 2017

Worst Doctor

Dr. Danter is a poor pediatrician that does not take the time to fully answer questions and seems to not truly care about his patients. I would not recommend him at all to any new parents.

September 7th, 2015

Dr. Danter is an excellent pediatrician!

July 18th, 2015

Great Pediatrician!!!!

We have had Dr. Danter since my boys were babies. He takes time to listen and he has a great bedside manner with my children.

July 14th, 2015

Family Friendly Physician

Dr. Danter was one of the many physicians I interviewed while pregnant with my first child approximately 8 years. He took care to answer all of my questions and made me feel extremely comfortable. He was even at the hospital after my son was delivered to promptly examine him. We now have two children and each ask frequently to visit Dr. Danter. Our children haven't had many major health concerns but some common childhood illnesses have surfaced (myringotomy - ear tubes, tibia torsion) have been addressed in a timely manner and have helped calm our anxieties. He even provides great referrals when needed.

July 8th, 2015

Colaborative experience

My two younger kids are very comfortable and happy with Dr. Danter, my older daughter is wishing he were a woman! He's very consistent and if I feel like I need more (help, information, anything) I just ask and he listens to what I feel, want, or need. We've not had a ton of health problems, it could always be worse, but he's calm when we have an issue and it helps me to stay calm and level-headed about it as well. When he tells me that it's no big deal, I believe him. I still do research and include him in the process, but feel like my children's health is really a team effort and that's worth 10-15 minutes in the waiting room to me.

July 6th, 2015

Great doctor

Dr. Danter has always been very wonderful with my son. I have taken my 6 year old to Dr. Danter since birth and he has always been very attentive, and helpful. I also really like how available Dr. Danter is. If my son is sick, I simply call and bring him right in. I would refer Dr. Danter to anyone with children! He is very kind doctor!

July 6th, 2015

We have been seeing Dr. Danter for 8 years now and we love him and his office.

July 1st, 2015

Highly recommended!

Dr. Danter takes the time to get to know and genuinely love my kids! He listens to my concerns and asks a lot of very good, very thoughtful questions. The staff is friendly and we have never had a problem getting an appointment when we needed it. I especially like the early morning walk-in hours because kids always seem to get sick at night.

June 12th, 2015

We have been seeing Dr. Danter for almost 11 years now. I am always impressed that whenever I call with a health concern, they are able to get me in for an appointment usually within an hour or two. I like that he has Saturday hours and later than normal hours during the week. Dr. Danter always talks to my kids, not just me! All 3 of my children really like Dr. Danter.

June 11th, 2015

Love Dr. Danter and the whole Winghaven office!

My children have been patients of Dr. Danter's for the past 9 years. He has been very kind, thorough, and an excellent doctor. About two years ago, my oldest was diagnosed with Crohn's disease. Dr. Danter was instrumental in moving the process along quickly - helping to determine the potential conditions, rushing bloodwork, calling after hours, and getting us a GI referral right away. I trust him immensely!

February 14th, 2014

Nice but...

Dr Danter is a very nice & friendly pediatrician and most of his staff has been as well. However, there have been times when he doesn't address my concerns with my childrens' health. Also, there have been errors made with my 2 sons' charts. I was being billed twice for 1 of my sons. When i called the billing office, they found that my son had 2 accounts opened. I had to bring in some paperwork that they needed for my other son 3 times! They forgot to send 1 of my son's order to the lab so we ended up having to get up super early, my son had to fast twice, & we had to drive a ways to the lab twice when it should have only been once. If you do choose him, i hope your experience is better.