Overall Review

2.5

November 19th, 2015
Horrible staff !!!
Doctor is very nice but his office staff is horrible! When we go to the doctors its for a reason and to be treated like crap. It he could get better office staff I would love to go there. The ladies at the front window are not nice at all!!!!

October 5th, 2015
Very disappointed with management, I was charged a $25 fee for missed appt. I explained to them my ex husband passed away and I was out of town and unfortunately my appointment was not on my mind. Will be changing my primary DR as a result of this

March 11th, 2015
so glad i found Dr.Dapaah,He reminds of the old doctors that I seen in ct.Very careing and very knowledgeable.

January 6th, 2015
Would Never Recommend This Office
When the intake person tells me they do not take "Obamacare", you know there is a lack of competence. When I offered to pay cash they replied that they don't take cash - only patients with insurance. I can't comment on the doctor's medical competence. But, this is an office that will turn a cold shoulder when you are in need. My office waits were typically more than 1.5 hrs. Follow up? Any attention requires another copay. Bedside manner? If you can understand the doctor. Courteous staff - The worst in my experience. In my opinion these people should vacate their office and give it to another medical group. I've certainly left their care for good.

December 16th, 2013
Good dc horrible staff!
Doctor was friendly and seemed to be concerned with my issue. However, staff at the front desk as well as the nurses are all rude and have horrible bedside manners. Staff at the front desk was giving out my personal information in front of all the other people in the waiting room she was also extremely rude I would not refer anybody to this clinic only because of the staff.