A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Daras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Daras is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Daras, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Headache Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daras graduated from University Of Athens. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daras has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Daras accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Daras practice?
Dr. Michael Daras practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See New York Neurologists.