A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Daras:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Daras is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Daras, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Headache Disorders
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Peripheral Nervous System Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Daras graduated from University Of Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Daras has 13 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Westchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael D Daras MD is a male Neurologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Daras practice?
- Dr. Michael Daras has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Daras practices Neurology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: White Plains, NY.
See New York Neurologists.