A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Darcy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Darcy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Darcy Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Darcy, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Portal Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Darcy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Darcy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Darcy MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Darcy practice?
- Dr. Michael Darcy has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Darcy practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.