Learn more about Dr. Michael Darcy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Darcy, MD is board certified in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 26 areas:
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Gallstones (Cholelithiasis)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Interventional Radiography
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Liver Transplantation
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Portal Hypertension
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Darcy graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Darcy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Darcy MD is a male Interventional Radiologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Darcy practice?
- Dr. Michael Darcy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Darcy practices Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO and Utica, MI.
See Saint Louis Radiologists.