A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Daubs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Daubs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daubs
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Daubs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Daubs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daubs graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Daubs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Daubs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Daubs practice?
- Dr. Michael Daubs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Daubs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Monica, CA.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.