A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Daubs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Daubs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Daubs
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Daubs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Daubs, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Neck Pain
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Disorders
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daubs graduated from University of Nevada, Reno. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Daubs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Orthopedic Center
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Daubs MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Daubs practice?
- Dr. Michael Daubs has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Daubs practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverton, UT and Las Vegas, NV.
See Santa Monica Surgeons.