Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  The Best  |  show details
by PL on Aug 14th, 2013

I've had more dealings with surgeons than I care to remember. Dr. Daubs is hand downs, simply the best. A prior fusion in my lumbar spine needed revision and the adjacent segment needed to be fused. Dr. Daubs was kind, gentle and patient with both me and my family. He answered my 101 questions and I never felt rushed through my appointments. As much as I did not want to have surgery, I felt like I was in good hands. When my surgery was complete and Dr. Daubs came out to speak to my family, my daughter had stepped out for a moment. He didn't leave a message, he came back to speak to her. The incision he made to reach L3-5 was the fourth one to that area of my spine and he left it cleaner than it has ever been. Am I cured and painfree? No, there are other problems in my spine, but he fixed the biggest of them and I can walk without searing pain now. I am leaving this review because when I was considering Dr. Daubs, I came here to look. If you are in the same boat, you will find this man to be not only exceptionally skilled but equally as kind. Godspeed.

|  Bruce86427  |  show details
by Bruce MacElrath on Mar 1st, 2013

Dr. Daubs saved my life in Las Vegas, NV back in 1999. Fixing a prior surgery by another doctor in Las Vegas, that turned into a living nightmare, staph infection inside of body in Lumbar region. All od the hardware had migrated south and was unable to function. After 2 years of fighting NV workers comp, he and staff rebuilt the hardware and it has been wonderful ever since. Am sorry he is no longer in Las Vegas, because I need his fantastic work again in a different area of my spine. Plus my mother thought he was very handsome in every way. He is compasionate, caring and prepaired, the 5 P's. Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance. Thank you again Dr. Mike...... Bruce MacElrath

|  Gary W. Jensen  |  show details
Jun 21st, 2011

Dr. Daubs is the best. My husband had 3 surgery's in Reno, (the last one of which failed) before his 4th a year ago in Salt Lake by Dr. Daubs. My husband is pain free for the most part. At age 66, he can once again enjoy life, his grandkids and retirement. There wasn't much hope for him before Dr. Daubs. Thank you Dr. Michael Daubs for giving back my husband to me. We love that man.

|  Best experience possible  |  show details
Mar 4th, 2011

My teenage son was diagnosed with Scoliosis, that over time required surgery. We saw Dr. Daubs several times over the 14 months before surgery and for regular monitoring after. Every time he was professional, caring, answered every question to my satisfaction and was very personable. The surgery was explained in detail and our concerns were considered. Surgery at the U of Utah went superbly and the care there was exceptional. I cannot imagine a better surgeon or outcome.

|  show details
Dec 6th, 2010

I love my uncle!!!

|  Fantastic spine surgry outcome  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2009

I had an excellent experience with Dr Daubs when he was in las Vegas. I will travel to Salt Lake if I ever would need spine surgery again.