Dr. Michael Daubs MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

4.7

October 23rd, 2016
Amazing
Personable and kind!

August 14th, 2013
The Best
I've had more dealings with surgeons than I care to remember. Dr. Daubs is hand downs, simply the best. A prior fusion in my lumbar spine needed revision and the adjacent segment needed to be fused. Dr. Daubs was kind, gentle and patient with both me and my family. He answered my 101 questions and I never felt rushed through my appointments. As much as I did not want to have surgery, I felt like I was in good hands. When my surgery was complete and Dr. Daubs came out to speak to my family, my daughter had stepped out for a moment. He didn't leave a message, he came back to speak to her. The incision he made to reach L3-5 was the fourth one to that area of my spine and he left it cleaner than it has ever been. Am I cured and painfree? No, there are other problems in my spine, but he fixed the biggest of them and I can walk without searing pain now. I am leaving this review because when I was considering Dr. Daubs, I came here to look. If you are in the same boat, you will find this man to be not only exceptionally skilled but equally as kind. Godspeed.

June 21st, 2011
Gary W. Jensen
Dr. Daubs is the best. My husband had 3 surgery's in Reno, (the last one of which failed) before his 4th a year ago in Salt Lake by Dr. Daubs. My husband is pain free for the most part. At age 66, he can once again enjoy life, his grandkids and retirement. There wasn't much hope for him before Dr. Daubs. Thank you Dr. Michael Daubs for giving back my husband to me. We love that man.

March 4th, 2011
Best experience possible
My teenage son was diagnosed with Scoliosis, that over time required surgery. We saw Dr. Daubs several times over the 14 months before surgery and for regular monitoring after. Every time he was professional, caring, answered every question to my satisfaction and was very personable. The surgery was explained in detail and our concerns were considered. Surgery at the U of Utah went superbly and the care there was exceptional. I cannot imagine a better surgeon or outcome.

March 15th, 2009
Fantastic spine surgry outcome
I had an excellent experience with Dr Daubs when he was in las Vegas. I will travel to Salt Lake if I ever would need spine surgery again.