A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Daughety:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Daughety, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Daughety graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Daughety has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jewel Daughety MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Daughety practice?
- Dr. Michael Daughety has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Daughety practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.