Dr. Michael Davidov MD, PHD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2016
Definitely recommend
He may not be for everyone but that's why you have a meeting first before you choose your official OB. I liked his no nonsense manner. He was knowledgeable and helped me to stay focused and remember what was important. He was also humorous at times too which was nice. He was always on time and stayed at the hospital the entire time I was in labor (17 hours at the hospital -- 3 hours just for the birth.) I knew he could handle whatever came his way which really eased my mind. Especially since it was my first time.

July 3rd, 2015
Best doctor I've had!
I absolutely love Dr. Davidov. I have seen him for the past few years, he has delivered two babies for me and taken excellent care of me between. You can't ask for a more knowledgeable, to the point, no nonsense doctor that he is. The staff are always delightful and visits are always quick, yet thorough. Highly recommend!

June 19th, 2013
When you're having a baby you want the best. He's the best.
When we planned our birth we hoped to have a natural child birth. Due to a number of unexpected circumstances and a child who was way to comfortable hanging out in the womb, we had to induce for her safety as I was past 42 weeks and the placenta was failing. Dr. Davidov helped us face numerous decisions that we did not anticipate. He is a straight shooter, and made it clear that his goal was not just to give us a baby, but a healthy baby. He listened to my many questions as I searched for alternatives to inducing and he accommodated my requests when safe for the baby. While we may not have gotten the natural child birth that we'd hoped for, we still have a beautiful birth story and most importantly, our daughter is healthy. As my husband and I both work in the legal field we take integrity, honesty, and ethics very seriously. Dr. Davidov embodies those qualities and more. I can say without hesitation that this is the man you want on your team when tough decisions have to be made and safety is paramount. We will without a doubt be return customers.

March 29th, 2013
Dr. Davidov
What happens when you get a Doctor, who was NOT educated in the United States, and is a very, very troubled man? DAVIDOV! He KNOWS he is "Intelligent" and doesn't have to "stoop down" to the American way of exchanging pleasantries, and showing compassion. Oh, NO, NOT HIM! The only good reviews seem to be made by his fellow Russians. I have news for anyone who wants to feel comfortable, and feel as a valued patient. THIS IS NOT THE "DOCTOR" FOR YOU! I don't even know HOW this man is still around to treat patients! Large conglomorates choose to pay out less, and the quality suffers. What a sad statement of what used to be the best health care system in the world. Now they are lowering standards to the ultimate LOW, just so the CEO's can get their hefty, wholly undeserved salaries and bonuses. The people's fates are in their money grubbing hands, and I am willing to bet, we WILL see Davidov in the news someday--and for a very bad reason!

June 9th, 2011
Great

June 1st, 2011
when your baby life is in his hands he knows hoe to take care about that. I like that he is very responsible for his work. Yeah he has very strong Russian accent but that doesn't affect his knowledge. He is not psychologist to help you with moral problems, this is why when he come in he is direct to the topic... without :seeoo seeoo seeoo leeeoouu leeoo how are you.... he will ask what is your problem related to his job... others of curse he is not interesting. I like him because he does a very good job. When I delivered my baby he came to see me every 15 minutes(which not all doctors do that). He know how to take care about his patients.

April 5th, 2009
Saved my life!!!!! Wonderful MAN
I was in labor at a birth center when I was transfered to St Francis because my midwife didnt think the baby was going to fit because my canal was to narrow. I had never met Dr. Davidov before. Dr. Davidov said that we could continue to labor to see if we could get some progress at the hospital or I could have a c-section, he was extremely patient and gave me lots of time to make my decision to have the c-section. He was extremely kind in the c-sections process. After the c-section after the doc left I had passed massive blood clots. Dr. Davidov was no longer in the hospital but returned with in minutes after being paged to return. I was stabilized after receiving 4 units of blood. A little while later I hemorrhaged and was loosing massive blood. They called for Dr. Davidov who decided not to leave the hospital and was sleeping in the doctors lounge. I was rushed back into the operating room where Dr. Davidov explained to me that he promised me that he would try to do everything he can to stop the bleeding but that if he cannot stop the bleeding he would have to perform a hysterectomy because I was bleeding too much and I would bleed to death. I woke up in the ICU knowing that a hysterectomy had been performed. I was in surgery for many hours and had 12-14 units of blood replaced. When I woke up and finally was able to talk to a nurse she told me to what extent they tried to save my life and try not to do a hysterectomy and how upset Dr. Davidov was that he finally had to do the hysterectomy because if he didnt that he would lose me. Dr. Davidov came up and explained to me that he did leave my ovaries and tubes, he also told me that he would be in the next day to release me back to the mother baby unit from the ICU. I later found out that it was his day off!!! Dr. Davidov watched over me the whole time I was in the hospital and was the most wonderful person I could imaging taking care of me. I have heard from several people that he is the best and that I could not have been in better hands and I believe that with all my heart!Dr. Davidov is the most wonderful, caring, loving man. I would recommend him to any and everyone.He has tons of experience and I would not trust my life or my down there to anyone else

January 6th, 2017