Learn more about Dr. Michael Davidson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Davidson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Davidson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Davidson, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Body Weight
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Metabolic Syndrome X
- Muscle Pain (Intermittent Claudication)
- Nutrition Disorders
- Nutritional Support
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidson graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Davidson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center
- Skokie Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Harvey Davidson FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Davidson practice?
- Dr. Michael Davidson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Davidson practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Internists and Chicago Cardiologists.