A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dayton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dayton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dayton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dayton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Dayton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dayton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Dayton practice?
- Dr. Michael Dayton has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dayton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
See Aurora Orthopedic Surgeons.