Learn more about Dr. Michael Dayton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dayton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dayton
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Dayton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dayton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dayton graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Dayton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Denver Health Medical Center
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dayton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Dayton practice?
- Dr. Michael Dayton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dayton practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Aurora, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO.
See Aurora Surgeons.