A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael De La Paz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael De La Paz is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael De La Paz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. De La Paz graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. De La Paz has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Depaul Health Center
- Ssm St Joseph Hospital Of Kirkwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael George De La Paz MD is a male Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. De La Paz practice?
- Dr. Michael De La Paz has 7 office locations.
Dr. Michael De La Paz practices Urology near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO.
See Saint Louis Urologists.