A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael De Luca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael De Luca is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Luca
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Luca Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. De Luca graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony De Luca MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. De Luca practice?
- Dr. Michael De Luca has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael De Luca practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tiverton, RI.
See Tiverton Surgeons.