A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Deary:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Deary is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Deary, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Deary graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Deary has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Douglas Hosp, Douglasville, Ga
- Winchester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Deary MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Deary practice?
- Dr. Michael Deary has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Deary practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Douglasville, GA.
See Camden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.