Dr. Michael Thomas Deavers MD is male, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Deavers, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Deavers graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Deavers has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Deavers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Deavers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Deavers practice?
Dr. Michael Deavers practices Pathology and Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Deavers, Dr. Mitch Deavers, Dr. Myles Deavers, Dr. Michal Deavers, Dr. Mickey Deavers, Dr. Miles Deavers