A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Deberardinis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deberardinis
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deberardinis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Deberardinis, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Deberardinis graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Deberardinis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Allenmore-387730
- Mhhs The Woodlands Hospital
- Conroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Charles Deberardinis MD is a male Urologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Deberardinis practice?
- Dr. Michael Deberardinis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Deberardinis practices Urology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Urologists.