Dr. Michael Decherd Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Decherd?

September 29th, 2016

Fantastic!

What a fantastic experience! Dr. Decherd and his staff are amazing! I went on 8 consultations with surgeons trying to find the right one and one to didn't rush me out of my consultation. He is personable and did not rush my appointment time. He answered all my questions and explained the whole process. I had lost 100 pounds and went in for a abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) to get the loose skin removed and tightened up. I'm 3 weeks post-op and LOVE my new tummy! The scars are low and done with care & skill. I highly recommend Dr. Decherd!!!

August 30th, 2016

Simply the BEST!

I came in kind of apprehensive about my surgery, but I did a lot of research and heard nothing but great things about Dr. Decherd! He put me at ease prior to my procedure and up until the moment I went in. He's a great guy to work with, he does even better work! I've referred two of my girlfriends to him and I will continue to refer anyone interested in any procedure from Dr. Decherd. I sincerely would like to thank him and his team from the bottom of my heart for making me so happy with the outcome!

April 15th, 2016

Dr. Decherd and his staff were amazing! The work he did turned out better than I could have imagined and the staff were so kind and helpful! I would recommend him to anyone wanting any sort of work done!

February 25th, 2016

Tummy Tuck

My experience with Dr. Decherd and his staff was absolutely wonderful. From the moment I walked into the office for my consultation I knew I had chosen wisely. Dr. Decherd performed a tummy tuck on me and the results are amazing. He and his staff made the entire process so easy. I would absolutely choose this team for any further procedures in the future. They are truly the best around. If I could give them more than 5 stars I absolutely would!

February 24th, 2016

straightforward, knowledgeable, and kind

I researched a great deal online and by word of mouth before my breast augmentation. I narrowed it down to 3 doctors for consults. After I met with Dr. Decherd, my decision was easy and such a relief. He is personable, knowledgeable and made me feel comfortable. He listened to my desires, gave me his recommendation, and then told me exactly why he recommended that approach. He took his time and his staff is amazing. Dr. Decherd put me completely at ease on surgery day and I knew exactly what to expect. It went very smoothly and I am extremely happy with my results. I'd recommend him and his staff to anyone. The office was always very well organized, I was seen right away, and the staff is SO HELPFUL.

September 9th, 2015

Words can't express my gratitude💗

From the moment you step into the sweet smelling and luxurious office, you are greeted with very professional employees who treat you with the utmost cuteousy. Everyone there are very patient and answer what ever questions you might have. Dr. Decherd made me feel so comfortable and at ease during all of my visits. He answered my questions and provided me with any and all information I requested regarding the procedures up to the end result of what is expected. He is a very confident surgeon and gave great suggestions while still listening to what my needs were. He was very honest with some of the tough questions I asked in the beginning. Very humble man that is part of the journey that enhances the whole experience. In addition... All of the staff involved at the hospital were a great team. I was nervous and appreciate the compassion from the way they handled their duties. I cannot express my overall gratitude for the results I recieved, it's beyond my expectations and it's changed my life. Thank You Dr. Decherd for giving me back confidence and to feel beautiful once again.

March 28th, 2015

Best Decision I ever made

I was probably one his more high maintenance patients and he was always so nice and accommodating and answered all of my million questions. I can't be more excited with my results and have recommended him to numerous women who are considering plastic surgery. I can't believe I waited so long to have mommy makeover done. His staff is so friendly and they really make you feel like your part of their family. Love them!

March 3rd, 2015

Very satisfied!

Dr. Deckard and his staff are amazing! They made me feel comfortable and we're always professional. He listened to my concerns and did an amazing job! I only wish I had done it sooner! I had the mommy makeover and I look even better than before I had kids! I recommend him to everyone I meet. In fact I referred my sister to him and he did an awesome tummy tuck on her!

March 1st, 2015

Dr Decherd was AMAZING!! Explained everything in detail and spend time answering questions! Very happy!!!

January 17th, 2015

New year, new me!

Dr. Decherd has changed my life! He listened to my concerns, made his recommendations, and made me feel so comfortable during my consult and examination. I had a breast lift with silicone implants and a tummy tuck the end of 2014. The change in my body is unbelievable, even the day after surgery I knew I would love my results. The incisions are smooth and thin. The tummy tuck scar is so low, I could wear a string bikini and it would be concealed. My belly button is absolutely gorgeous, I can't wait to show it off! His staff are so warm, thoughtful and kind, they made me feel welcome and shared in my enthusiasm over my results, I don't believe a kinder staff exists. Dr. Decherd is very professional, but at the same time, he makes you feel like you can ask him anything without feeling silly. If I had it to do over again, I would choose Dr. Decherd and in my opinion, this surgery was WELL worth the cost. If you're considering any type of body improvements/revisions, please consider a consult with Dr. Decherd, you will not be disappointed.

August 15th, 2014

Tummy tuck

I have the best results from my tummy tuck! Dr. Decherd and his team of professionals are by far the greatest! I would difinetly have other percedures with this plastic surgeon .

February 19th, 2014

A Brand New Me!

Dr. Decherd is amazing! He and his staff are true professionals. My surgery was 11/21/13. The entire experience was excellent, from the first appointment to the last post op follow up. (Actually sad to be finished with follow ups) I had breast augmentation and a tummy tuck. Dr. Decherd transformed this 50 year old body into a much younger version! He is an artist with a flare for sculpting the female form. I would highly recommend his services!