A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Deck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Deck, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arteriovenous Fistula
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
Education & Awards
Dr. Deck graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Deck has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Frisco Medical Center
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Arthur Deck MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Deck practice?
- Dr. Michael Deck has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Deck practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, Anatomic Pathology, and Clinical Pathology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Pathologists.