A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dee is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dee graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Dee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
- Saint Luke's Meridian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Matthew Dee MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Dee practice?
- Dr. Michael Dee has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dee practices Internal Medicine near Nampa, ID.
See Nampa Internists.