Dr. Michael Deehan MD Patient Reviews

February 8th, 2016
Fantastic Doctor
Great doctor, very patient and kind. He takes his time with you. He makes eye contact with you as he explains what he plans on doing to treat you. You never wait long to see him. They schedule him perfectly. I truly felt that he was invested in my care.

January 28th, 2016
Both my mother and I have seen Dr. Deehan in the past for different reasons. When I paid him a visit, I could barely stand upright. Dr. Deehan was WONDERFUL and I cannot say enough on just how professional, caring, and concerned for his patients he is This is truly a FIVE star doctor, and in my history of seeing medical professionals, I have never met another like him. He not only saw that I was able to stand up again; he calmed a terrified woman (my mother), who suffered severe pain due to need for a hip replacement, with incredible empathy and gentleness.

February 8th, 2012
Best Dr. I have ever had!
Yes, Dr. Deehan is an amazing Dr. and has outstanding bedside manner. I have been to him with numerous issues and has helped me clear up each and evey one of them with great success. I highly recommend him. I always leave there with a smile. His staff is top notch too!

October 8th, 2010
Dr Michael Deehan is a fantastic doctor!
Dr. Deehan has a great caring nature. He listens, doesn't blow you off, and you can tell he actually cares a LOT about his patients. He explains everything, and has state of the art equipment. His office is beautiful, modern, clean, and his staff are great. No grouchy people on the phone or the desk. He takes his time, really thinks about your situation and truly cares. He has the best bedside manner you will find in a doctor.