inactive

Michael S Deen MD Patient Reviews

July 12th, 2012
Great DR
i had a Dr in Douglas GA for my son he has asthma and i took him to the Dr several times complain g of shortness of breath couldn't walk 6ft without having to sit she kept saying its his asthma well wouldn't do a chest ex-ray after 2 months i went to Dr deen for a second opinion he immediately sent us for a chest xray he had pneumonia. Dr deen done 4 ex-rays in a weeks time. i was very pleased with him and glen and he also got my child well and he hasn't had any problems since. absolute don't know what i would do without them.

May 4th, 2012
Can't believe these comments
Dr Deen is one of the most caring doctors you will ever meet. He has been my daughter's doctor for several years. He is very detailed and talks to her on a personal level everytime. His office staff is always very helpful- has always fit us in at a moments notice- not sure what dr these other comments were made on but it was not Dr Deen!

July 8th, 2011
I met dr deen when I was in the hospital a week ago and I just had my followup appointment with him and I had a great experience. Him and his staff were very nice and he really seems like a great dr. I never felt rushed and he listened to everything I had to say, I was very pleased!!!!!

June 13th, 2011
He does not have 20 years experience! total lie, he has been a dr. only maybe 5 years. wow, can't believe it says 20.

February 20th, 2011
Dr. Deen actually accused my elderly Mom of using marijuana based on a drug test performed at the hospital. Then they realized the postitive reading was coming from on of her daily meds prescribed by Dr. Deen. He never apologized at all. I have lost all respect for Dr. Deen. I hope he soon is out of Alma

February 2nd, 2011
Hurt
I really liked Dr.Deen before today .I dont no if he had any part in it ,but theres one woman there that works for dr. deen that is so rude i dont no her name but the other ladys there have been so nice to me i've been going there almost a year.I cant image dr.deen being mean like she said about a question i had but because of her i will find a new doctor for my family.she hurt my feelings and made me cry all i wanted was someone to help my son .if u read this lady u r n the wrong line of business .u should treat people the way u would like them to treat u.

November 30th, 2010
Frustrated
Dr. Deen has gotten to be the most arrogant MD I have ever used as a primary care giver. It seems he wants everything to be done in the office, obviously to pay for the new office. Even when him or his staff makes a mistake or forgets to do something, if you call to get it corrected they say "you will have to come in to an appt. to solve the problem". Seriously looking for a new physician!!

October 7th, 2010
Not Happy
I had a family emergency several days ago and could not get Dr. Deen on the phone so I went by his home. I assumed he was not home when no ome came to the door. To my astonishment I went to the office the next week to see Dr. Deen and he sent an office worker out to be VERY RUDE to me and inform me that I was NEVER to come to his home again or he would dismiss me from his practice. I was very, very humiliated by this, in front of an office full of patients. This tells me Dr. Deen does not have the guts to tell me this to my face, plus it tells me he really doesn't really care about his patients. I realize I may have been wrong, but he could have at least have politely told me this himself. Naturally I am looking for a new Physican.

September 14th, 2010
Dr. Deen has become very arrogant and uncaring since coming back to Alma.

April 30th, 2010
Didn't change doctors even though I moved
I started seeing Dr. Deen after he helped several other members of my family. He is still my primary doctor even though I moved away - it's worth traveling to know I'm in good hands.

January 3rd, 2010
barbara cohran
we need more doctors like dr deen,when my mom was in the hospitol he was very caring and kept me informed at what was taking place. thank you barbara

Health Guides