A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Defeo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Defeo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Defeo, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Premature Infant
Education & Awards
Dr. Defeo graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Defeo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Defeo MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Defeo practice?
- Dr. Michael Defeo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Defeo practices Pediatrics near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Pediatricians.