Learn more about Dr. Michael DeFranco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael DeFranco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeFranco
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeFranco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael DeFranco, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. DeFranco graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DeFranco has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lutheran Medical Center
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael DeFranco MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael DeFranco practice?
- Dr. Michael DeFranco has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael DeFranco practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sterling, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Oakland Park, FL.
See Sterling Orthopedic Surgeons.