More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Defranco
Dr. Michael Defranco, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Plantation, FL, with other offices in Sterling, IL and Oakland Park, FL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Sports Medicine, Internal Medicine and Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Defranco is affiliated with Richmond University Medical Center, Lenox Hill Hospital and Lutheran Medical Center. Dr. Defranco has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Defranco has the following 3 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Michael Defranco is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plantation, FL.
Dr. Lauren Carcas
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Plantation, FL 0.01 mi9
Dr. Yusoof Hamuth
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Plantation, FL 0.01 mi46
Dr. Marion Colas-Lacombe
Internal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Plantation, FL 0.01 mi11