A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Degaetano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Degaetano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Degaetano, DO is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Degaetano graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Degaetano has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Degaetano DO is a male Nephrologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Degaetano practice?
- Dr. Michael Degaetano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Degaetano practices Nephrology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Nephrologists.