A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael DeHaan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael DeHaan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeHaan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeHaan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael DeHaan, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeHaan graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DeHaan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- Gottlieb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael DeHaan MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael DeHaan practice?
- Dr. Michael DeHaan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael DeHaan practices Surgery near Oak Park, IL.
See Oak Park Surgeons.