A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Deininger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Deininger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Deininger graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Deininger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah Huntsman Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Werner Nikolaus Deininger MD is a male Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Deininger practice?
- Dr. Michael Deininger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Deininger practices Hematology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Hematologists.