Learn more about Dr. Michael Deininger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Deininger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deininger
Chemotherapy Patient Education Read all about cancer symptoms, diagnosis and treatment in our chemotherapy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deininger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Deininger graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Deininger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah Huntsman Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Werner Nikolaus Deininger MD is a male Hematologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Deininger practice?
- Dr. Michael Deininger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Deininger practices Hematology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Salt Lake City Hematologists.