A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Deininger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Deininger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deininger
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deininger Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Deininger graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Deininger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- University of Utah Huntsman Cancer
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Werner Nikolaus Deininger MD is a male Hematologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Deininger practice?
- Dr. Michael Deininger has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Deininger practices Hematology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Salt Lake City Hematologists.