A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Deitchman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Deitchman, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Deitchman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deitchman graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deitchman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J Deitchman MD is a male Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Deitchman practice?
- Dr. Michael Deitchman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Deitchman practices Pediatrics near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Watauga, TX.
See Hurst Pediatricians.