A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael DeJong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael DeJong is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeJong
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeJong Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael DeJong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeJong graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. DeJong has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael J DeJong MD is a male Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. DeJong practice?
- Dr. Michael DeJong has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael DeJong practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.