A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael DeJong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael DeJong is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael DeJong, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. DeJong graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. DeJong has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Kelsey Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. DeJong accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. DeJong practice?
Dr. Michael DeJong practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Grand Rapids, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Byron Center, MI.
See Grand Rapids Surgeons.