A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Del Terzo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Del Terzo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Del Terzo, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Terzo graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Del Terzo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Del Terzo MD is a male Urologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Del Terzo practice?
- Dr. Michael Del Terzo has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Del Terzo practices Urology near Lancaster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lititz, PA.
See Lancaster Urologists.