A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Delange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Delange is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delange
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Delange Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Delange, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Kidney Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Delange graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delange has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dayton Delange MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Delange practice?
- Dr. Michael Delange has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Delange practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Family Physicians.