A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Delange:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Delange is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delange
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Delange Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Delange, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Bone Diseases
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Cholesterol Management
- Diabetes Complications
- Kidney Disease
- Nutritional Support
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
- Thyroid Diseases
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Delange graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Delange has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Eden Medical Center - San Leandro Hospital Campus
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dayton Delange MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Delange practice?
- Dr. Michael Delange has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Delange practices Family Medicine near Hayward, CA.
See Hayward Family Physicians.