A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Delano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delano
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Delano Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Delano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Delano graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Delano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Springfield Hospital Center
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kent Delano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Delano practice?
- Dr. Michael Delano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Delano practices Psychiatry near Sykesville, MD.
See Sykesville Psychiatrists.