A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Delano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Delano, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Delano graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Delano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Springfield Hospital Center
- University Of Virginia Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kent Delano MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Delano practice?
- Dr. Michael Delano has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Delano practices Psychiatry near Sykesville, MD.
See Sykesville Psychiatrists.