A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Delaughter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Delaughter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delaughter
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Delaughter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Delaughter, FACC, FHRS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaughter graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Delaughter has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Craig Delaughter FACC, FHRS, and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Delaughter practice?
- Dr. Michael Delaughter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Delaughter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.