Learn more about Dr. Michael Delaughter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Delaughter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delaughter
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Delaughter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Delaughter, FACC, FHRS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiac Defibrillator Implant
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Catheter Ablation
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Delaughter graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Delaughter has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- Plaza Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Craig Delaughter FACC, FHRS, and MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Delaughter practice?
- Dr. Michael Delaughter has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Delaughter practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Bedford, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Grapevine, TX.
See Bedford Internists and Bedford Cardiologists.