A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Deldin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Deldin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Deldin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Deldin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Deldin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital Association-Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital of Losbanos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Deldin MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Deldin practice?
- Dr. Michael Deldin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Deldin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Adolescent Medicine, and General Practice near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Pediatricians, Los Banos Adolescent Specialists, and Los Banos General Practitioners.