A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Deldin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Deldin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deldin
Tennis Elbow Patient Education Guide Learn all about symptoms and treatments for tennis elbow by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deldin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Deldin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Deldin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Deldin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital Association-Los Banos
- Memorial Hospital of Losbanos
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Bruce Deldin MD is a male General Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Deldin practice?
- Dr. Michael Deldin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Deldin practices Pediatrics and General Practice near Los Banos, CA.
See Los Banos Pediatricians and Los Banos Primary Care Doctors.