Pediatrician, Adolescent Specialist, General Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Doctor.com.
 |  Amazing Doctor and Staff  |  show details
by Anonymous on May 25th, 2013 on doctor.com

Dr. Deldin is a great doctor he takes his time with you and always answers all of my questions. He talks to my kids and makes funny noises. He is very ...

Read Full Review at doctor.com
 |  Excellent doctor and staff!!!!  |  show details
May 25th, 2013

I have been taking my children to Dr. Deldin for a couple of years now and I have never experienced any problems. The Dr. is amazing with my kids and the office staff is incredibly nice. They do have an insurance screening process to make sure that your insurance is accepted BEFORE being considered a patient, so I think that’s where the bad reviews are coming from. Some people are in a hurry to see a doctor and receive medication without wanting to take the proper steps. You have to meet the insurance requirements and if you don’t then you will not be considered a patient. This happens everywhere. Every time I have taken my kids in for any reason and talked to Deanna, she has been extremely professional and has remained professional even when patients are rude to her or swear at her. I have recommended Dr. Deldin to everyone I know and the ones who have gone to him are extremely satisfied with him and his staff.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Nov 18th, 2012

He is one of the best. I have referred numerous patients to him. Too many to count and I have never had or heard of a bad experience with him or his staff.

|  Esparza Family  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

My family and myself have been patients of Dr. Deldin, for several years . He and his staff have been awesome in helping my family live a healthy life. If specialists are needed they are incredably fast at referring out to the right specialist. He is so right on the money when diagnosing us all. We love dr. Deldin and wouldn't change doctors for the world. As for Deanna, she is an awesome person who knows how to do her job efficiently. Sally is so warm and caring as well. They are all awesome!

|  Ms. Hudak  |  show details
Aug 9th, 2012

Dr. Deldin is an awesome doctor. His diagnoses are spot on and his kindness so wonderful. He's patient and intuitive and absolutely incredible.

|  HORRIBLE office staff  |  show details
Jan 27th, 2012

While I am not able to speak on the Dr. Himself since I never got that far the woman that answers the phone sounds totally ghetto & is utterly RUDE. While inquiring if they accept new patients she said she didn't have time for petty crap and then hung up. I called back requesting to speak to the Dr. or to be transferred to his voice mail & she said she wouldn't be giving him any of my messages & then hung up again. Definitely wont be taking my child there!

|  show details
Dec 3rd, 2011

This is the best baby, child, young adult doc you will find in our area! I've known and used him for 30 years.

|  Deborah Piatak  |  show details
Nov 6th, 2011

I can tell you after having working for this man for 4 years that he is the best at diagnosing and disease...and if he can't he will punt and send you to a Dr that can. I was happy to be his employee for four years and also a patient. He treated me with the utmost respect. I worked for him during 1987-1991.Deborah Piatak

|  TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2011

I went for an appointment to get a physical and the office staff was very rude and told me I'm not able to see the dr. until we fix some paper work problems and ended up calling me irresponsible and rude and sent me out. we fixed the problems with the paper work and one of the women nicely told us to call back the next day for an appointment. The next day i called and talked to the same women who insulted me the day before whos name is Deanna (she refused to give her last name or let me talk to her boss) she told me i would never be able to get an appointment or see the dr. and never would any of my family either, and told my mother and I that we could see her anytime at her office insinuating a fight. She was extremely disrespectful, rude, obnoxious, and I hate to say it but ghetto. I've never been to a dr. office where the staff was so adamant on not letting patients see the dr. because of their own personal issues but the woman was so rude and obnoxious I would never go back. It's terribly unfortunate that she's representing the doctor in such a poor manner because I'm sure he's a nice respectable man and would've loved to help out and doesn't want his workers refusing service. I would not recommend this place to anyone I know. especially sense it is supposed to be a kind, friendly, environment for children.