Dr. Michael Deldin MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 8 reviews

May 25th, 2013
Amazing Doctor and Staff
Dr. Deldin is a great doctor he takes his time with you and always answers all of my questions. He talks to my kids and makes funny noises. He is very ...

May 25th, 2013
Excellent doctor and staff!!!!
I have been taking my children to Dr. Deldin for a couple of years now and I have never experienced any problems. The Dr. is amazing with my kids and the office staff is incredibly nice. They do have an insurance screening process to make sure that your insurance is accepted BEFORE being considered a patient, so I think that’s where the bad reviews are coming from. Some people are in a hurry to see a doctor and receive medication without wanting to take the proper steps. You have to meet the insurance requirements and if you don’t then you will not be considered a patient. This happens everywhere. Every time I have taken my kids in for any reason and talked to Deanna, she has been extremely professional and has remained professional even when patients are rude to her or swear at her. I have recommended Dr. Deldin to everyone I know and the ones who have gone to him are extremely satisfied with him and his staff.

November 18th, 2012
Excellent Doctor
He is one of the best. I have referred numerous patients to him. Too many to count and I have never had or heard of a bad experience with him or his staff.

August 30th, 2012
Esparza Family
My family and myself have been patients of Dr. Deldin, for several years . He and his staff have been awesome in helping my family live a healthy life. If specialists are needed they are incredably fast at referring out to the right specialist. He is so right on the money when diagnosing us all. We love dr. Deldin and wouldn't change doctors for the world. As for Deanna, she is an awesome person who knows how to do her job efficiently. Sally is so warm and caring as well. They are all awesome!

August 9th, 2012
Ms. Hudak
Dr. Deldin is an awesome doctor. His diagnoses are spot on and his kindness so wonderful. He's patient and intuitive and absolutely incredible.

January 27th, 2012
HORRIBLE office staff
While I am not able to speak on the Dr. Himself since I never got that far the woman that answers the phone sounds totally ghetto & is utterly RUDE. While inquiring if they accept new patients she said she didn't have time for petty crap and then hung up. I called back requesting to speak to the Dr. or to be transferred to his voice mail & she said she wouldn't be giving him any of my messages & then hung up again. Definitely wont be taking my child there!

December 3rd, 2011
This is the best baby, child, young adult doc you will find in our area! I've known and used him for 30 years.

August 3rd, 2011
TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF
I went for an appointment to get a physical and the office staff was very rude and told me I'm not able to see the dr. until we fix some paper work problems and ended up calling me irresponsible and rude and sent me out. we fixed the problems with the paper work and one of the women nicely told us to call back the next day for an appointment. The next day i called and talked to the same women who insulted me the day before whos name is Deanna (she refused to give her last name or let me talk to her boss) she told me i would never be able to get an appointment or see the dr. and never would any of my family either, and told my mother and I that we could see her anytime at her office insinuating a fight. She was extremely disrespectful, rude, obnoxious, and I hate to say it but ghetto. I've never been to a dr. office where the staff was so adamant on not letting patients see the dr. because of their own personal issues but the woman was so rude and obnoxious I would never go back. It's terribly unfortunate that she's representing the doctor in such a poor manner because I'm sure he's a nice respectable man and would've loved to help out and doesn't want his workers refusing service. I would not recommend this place to anyone I know. especially sense it is supposed to be a kind, friendly, environment for children.