A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Delissio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Delissio is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delissio
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Delissio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Delissio, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Delissio graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Delissio has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- Wake Med Raleigh Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerard Delissio MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Delissio practice?
- Dr. Michael Delissio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Delissio practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Cary, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC.
See Cary Internists and Cary Gastroenterologists.