Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Dellavecchia
Dr. Michael Dellavecchia, MD, PHD, FACS is a Doctor primarily located in Bryn Mawr, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 2 other locations). He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Dellavecchia is affiliated with Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus, Wills Eye Hospital and Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. Dr. Dellavecchia has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Dellavecchia has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...