Learn more about Dr. Michael DellaVecchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael DellaVecchia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DellaVecchia
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. DellaVecchia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael DellaVecchia, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. DellaVecchia graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DellaVecchia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony DellaVecchia FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. DellaVecchia practice?
- Dr. Michael DellaVecchia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael DellaVecchia practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.