A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael DellaVecchia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael DellaVecchia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DellaVecchia
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. DellaVecchia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael DellaVecchia, FACS, MD, PHD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Eye Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. DellaVecchia graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. DellaVecchia has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Anthony DellaVecchia FACS, MD, and PHD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. DellaVecchia practice?
- Dr. Michael DellaVecchia has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael DellaVecchia practices Ophthalmology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bryn Mawr, PA and Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Ophthalmologists.