A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Deluca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Deluca is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deluca
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Deluca Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deluca graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Deluca has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Community Hospital of Long Beach
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Joseph Deluca MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Deluca practice?
- Dr. Michael Deluca has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Deluca practices Psychiatry near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Psychiatrists.