Dr. Michael Demarco DO Patient Reviews

3.9

• Good
  • Bad

July 22nd, 2017
Do not waste your time and your health with this "doctor".
This "doctor" should not be allowed to practice medicine. I went to see him with the horrible back and hip pain after the incident. He did not check my back even that I came in on the wheelchair and could not get up. He gave me no medicine for pain or therapy and stated that I just going to get better with time. I got much worth with time and had to see other doctors for care. Furthermore, he lied on the medical report stating that he evaluated me and I can walk fine. I did not even get up.

July 3rd, 2016
Worst Doctor Ever!
Dr DeMarco was the WORST dr I have ever had the displeasure of seeing! His bedside manner was diplorable and he insisted on continuing treatments which didn't work and didn't care how much pain his treatments caused me or that they made my condition worse!

January 6th, 2016
Dr. Demarco was always courteous, polite, efficient, and professional. Since he is post military service, he is methodical, focused, and people oriented. His work ethic is impeccable; he lends a personal touch to his work.

June 12th, 2013
Pick Dr. Demarco!!
When it came to solving my pain problem, Dr. Demarco was very friendly, understanding, and knowledgeable. He didn't treat me like a "drug-seeker" as other pain doctors have done in the past. I highly recommend him to anyone in desperate need of pain relief, truly a blessing.

January 30th, 2013
This office has major communication problems
The duplication of information gathering unbelievable. I was asked the same questions over and over and asked to fill out forms online and in person. When I informed the staff that I already was sent these forms by them and filled them out online they said I had to fill them out again. I also informed the nursing staff member of the online forms when she called me at home before my visit and she said she didn't know how to access the information and asked me the same questions again. So I think I aswered the same questions 3 and perhaps four time if you count the Doctor. Also, if you ever leave a message with the office staff don't count on them following through on it because its likely they won't and they won't get back to you either. You have to keep calling them back until your issue is resolved. If I had a choice I would never go back there again. I can at least say the Dr. and Nursing staff are excellent practitioners. Thats all that really counts anyway. Once you learn how to deal with the incompetent office staff you'll be fine.

May 19th, 2017