Worth waiting for!!! show details Worth waiting for!!!
by Jan Getts on Oct 14th, 2015

Dr. Demers did a total knee replacement for me. He is very caring and thorough. He addressed and patiently answered my MANY concerns. I am 2 weeks post surgery and doing great. Yes, I may wait a while to see him, but it is Dr. Demers who I see. I don't have to explain everything to a P.A. and hope it is conveyed properly. Thank you Doc Demers!

by Marce on Apr 4th, 2015

I can walk again thanks toDr Demers with no pain pills , no pain.

Supervisor of a family practice and patient show details Supervisor of a family practice and patient
by Roxanne Blake on Dec 17th, 2013

I have been seeing Dr. Michael Demers for a bad knee. I would recommend him to anyone having this problem. He is not quick to jump into surgery and is as down to earth as you can get. If you are looking for a physician that listens intently to you,spends the time explaining your options, and keeps you as comfortable as possible while you are making the decision regarding surgery, then he is definately the physician for you. Not to mention the years of experience he has. Knee problems are by far the most painful and I am glad he is my physician.

Oct 19th, 2011

like the doctor but getting an apointment is next to impossible if you are in pain.