A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael De Micco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael De Micco is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Micco
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Micco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael De Micco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. De Micco graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. De Micco has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P De Micco MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. De Micco practice?
- Dr. Michael De Micco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael De Micco practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Gastroenterologists.