A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael De Micco:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael De Micco is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. De Micco
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. De Micco Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael De Micco, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. De Micco graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 2 awards.
Dr. De Micco has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael P De Micco MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Michael P. De Micco practice?
- Dr. Michael De Micco has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael De Micco practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Orange, CA.
See Anaheim Internists and Anaheim Gastroenterologists.