Dr. Michael Demicco MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 28th, 2016
failed to test
I saw this doctor a few other othes at this office sadly to say I should have been diagnosed with gastroparesis a long time ago before it got this back. Lack of care

February 10th, 2015
Dr. DeMicco is a life saver to me. He has gotten me on a right course of treatment when I thought there was no help for me. He's a great doctor who cares so much for his patients. His staff are very professional. I could not recommend him more highly.

May 1st, 2014
Supervisor
I did a follow up after having a colonoscopy; I have to say that Dr. DeMicco was very professional and spoke to me in a common language that I could understand. He was very kind and he made me feel comfortable, he answered all my questions and even adding information for my future. Great Man!

March 21st, 2014
Hepatitis C
Dr DeMicco, is the best Dr, I have been to, He is a refined doctor with a great demeanor towards goodwill and favor of genius! Superb to humanity towards good health and knowledge, he is straightforward doctor and his accomplishment, towards treating hepatitis C is astonishing! A doctor who has worked so hard to find treatment and to cure hepatitis C. Thank you Dr DeMicco not only did he treat me, he also saved my life, with a great staff and support,, Dr DeMicco sent a courier to my home, as I turned my phone off,, I would not have woken up! he is the bomb doctor! Thank you Patty, 5 stars!!!

January 22nd, 2014
Highly Recommended
Dr DeMicco always takes the time to carefully evaluate my test results, explain the reasoning behind it, and truly cares about his patients. Additionally, the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable -- there's never been a problem with the office support. I highly recommend Dr Demicco to anyone that's looking for quality care.

October 22nd, 2013
My appointment was scheduled for 11:30 and was called at 2:30. 3hrs later. Found out patients are scheduled 30 minutes apart, even though it takes 30 minutes to do the prep work before Dr arrives. dr stated he could not complete the colonoscopy as muscles were in spasm state. when I work up Dr had left without any explanation or how far he had completed. maybe it would have gone better, if I had not gone 9 hrs without any water and if the waiting room was bigger than a closet. This was my 7th and 5with different doctors and first to be a problem. Would not recommend this group or office to anyone else

August 16th, 2013
AMAZING!!!
Dr. DeMicco is AMAZING. He found a diagnosis that my PCP had missed months earlier. He took the time to actually listen to me and got me in for a colonoscopy immediately. He took the time to explain everything to me, he even drew a diagram. He performed the procedure and walked me through everything step-by-step. Dr DeMicco is the epitome of professionalism and has a great bedside manner. While I hope to never need these services again, he would be the one and only doctor I would trust with this type of illness again. His staff was incredibly courteous and helpful, too. All around a wonderful experience.

July 20th, 2013
Dr. DeMicco is an outstanding gastroenterologist & I will continue highly recommending him as well as other members of your staff. Dr. DeMicco saw me at my worst & was very understanding & kind & considerate & most helpful in dealing w/my situation. I hope he enjoyed his video & his Easter Brunch. I have been going to his office for quite awhile, & would never switch to another Gastroenterologists office ever. Everyone in their Anaheim office is wonderful & very & most helpful. Dr. DeMicco is always most pleasant, happy, smiling, & always helpful & cheery & pleasant. The times I have called w/questions, I have received a return phone call almost immediately. He has been a blessing in disguise ever since I have been coming to your office. High five to Dr. DeMicco & his teammates. He has been most professional & very well mannered & very professional in following up on his patients & any tests they have had. Hope you stay on board for a long time, my gastro. system & I would be lost w/out you. :) I want to say a big thank you to Dr. DeMicco for his wonderful help.

June 15th, 2012
Great Doctor!!!
Dr. DeMicco is a wonderful doctor. He was patient, kind and courteous, and always spoke to me in plain terms so I could understand what was going on. He is the only doctor I would use if I need another Endoscopy/Colonoscopy.

June 14th, 2012
Dr. De Micco is an excellant Dr. in his field, I love him dearly and have had him for my Doctor for over 20 years. In my book, he is the best.

March 8th, 2012
Jo Armato
I have had Dr. Demicco as a Doctor for at least 20 years, I am totaly satisfied with his knowledge as to problems that arise with me. I think he is the most caring and patient physcian I have. I am very happy to have him as my Doctor.

November 21st, 2011
Worst Office Staff Ever
Avoid this doctor. It is absolutely impossible to get the office staff to answer the phone or return any message that you leave for them. They never open on time and they frequently leave at 1pm. It will be a big waste of your time--learn from my experience.