Dr. Michael De Micco, MD
Doctor's site
1211 W La Palma Ave
Anaheim, CA 92801
(714) 880-9015
Locations and availability (3)

|  Supervisor  |  show details
by Dwayne Haw on May 1st, 2014

I did a follow up after having a colonoscopy; I have to say that Dr. DeMicco was very professional and spoke to me in a common language that I could understand. He was very kind and he made me feel comfortable, he answered all my questions and even adding information for my future. Great Man!

|  Rude  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2014

I will never see this doctor again. The staff was cussing and talking about other patients loudly. Telling eachother they hate this job and they don't want to do it. Dr Demicco was rude right at the very start. My two year old came in to the office with me as it was just for a follow up. She hurt herself and he like a child plugged his ears and yelled at her. He didn't properly diagnose me and even after he did a biopsy he wanted to do another one on the same thing. This group is a joke!

|  Hepatitis C  |  show details
by Patty Beigel on Mar 21st, 2014

Dr DeMicco, is the best Dr, I have been to, He is a refined doctor with a great demeanor towards goodwill and favor of genius! Superb to humanity towards good health and knowledge, he is straightforward doctor and his accomplishment, towards treating hepatitis C is astonishing! A doctor who has worked so hard to find treatment and to cure hepatitis C. Thank you Dr DeMicco not only did he treat me, he also saved my life, with a great staff and support,, Dr DeMicco sent a courier to my home, as I turned my phone off,, I would not have woken up! he is the bomb doctor! Thank you Patty, 5 stars!!!

|  Highly Recommended  |  show details
by Jing Y. on Jan 22nd, 2014

Dr DeMicco always takes the time to carefully evaluate my test results, explain the reasoning behind it, and truly cares about his patients. Additionally, the staff is very friendly and knowledgeable -- there's never been a problem with the office support. I highly recommend Dr Demicco to anyone that's looking for quality care.

Oct 22nd, 2013

My appointment was scheduled for 11:30 and was called at 2:30. 3hrs later. Found out patients are scheduled 30 minutes apart, even though it takes 30 minutes to do the prep work before Dr arrives. dr stated he could not complete the colonoscopy as muscles were in spasm state. when I work up Dr had left without any explanation or how far he had completed. maybe it would have gone better, if I had not gone 9 hrs without any water and if the waiting room was bigger than a closet. This was my 7th and 5with different doctors and first to be a problem. Would not recommend this group or office to anyone else

|  AMAZING!!!  |  show details
by Erica B. on Aug 16th, 2013

Dr. DeMicco is AMAZING. He found a diagnosis that my PCP had missed months earlier. He took the time to actually listen to me and got me in for a colonoscopy immediately. He took the time to explain everything to me, he even drew a diagram. He performed the procedure and walked me through everything step-by-step. Dr DeMicco is the epitome of professionalism and has a great bedside manner. While I hope to never need these services again, he would be the one and only doctor I would trust with this type of illness again. His staff was incredibly courteous and helpful, too. All around a wonderful experience.

Jul 20th, 2013

Dr. DeMicco is an outstanding gastroenterologist & I will continue highly recommending him as well as other members of your staff. Dr. DeMicco saw me at my worst & was very understanding & kind & considerate & most helpful in dealing w/my situation. I hope he enjoyed his video & his Easter Brunch. I have been going to his office for quite awhile, & would never switch to another Gastroenterologists office ever. Everyone in their Anaheim office is wonderful & very & most helpful. Dr. DeMicco is always most pleasant, happy, smiling, & always helpful & cheery & pleasant. The times I have called w/questions, I have received a return phone call almost immediately. He has been a blessing in disguise ever since I have been coming to your office. High five to Dr. DeMicco & his teammates. He has been most professional & very well mannered & very professional in following up on his patients & any tests they have had. Hope you stay on board for a long time, my gastro. system & I would be lost w/out you. :) I want to say a big thank you to Dr. DeMicco for his wonderful help.

|  Great Doctor!!!  |  show details
Jun 15th, 2012

Dr. DeMicco is a wonderful doctor. He was patient, kind and courteous, and always spoke to me in plain terms so I could understand what was going on. He is the only doctor I would use if I need another Endoscopy/Colonoscopy.

Jun 14th, 2012

Dr. De Micco is an excellant Dr. in his field, I love him dearly and have had him for my Doctor for over 20 years. In my book, he is the best.

|  Jo Armato  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2012

I have had Dr. Demicco as a Doctor for at least 20 years, I am totaly satisfied with his knowledge as to problems that arise with me. I think he is the most caring and patient physcian I have. I am very happy to have him as my Doctor.

|  Worst Office Staff Ever  |  show details
Nov 21st, 2011

Avoid this doctor. It is absolutely impossible to get the office staff to answer the phone or return any message that you leave for them. They never open on time and they frequently leave at 1pm. It will be a big waste of your time--learn from my experience.

|  MRS P SIAVELAS  |  show details
Aug 29th, 2011

I HAVE SEEN MANY DOCTORS FOR MY COLITIS BUT NONE HAVE BEEN HAS HELPFUL AS DR DE MICCO ..PERSONABLE ...KNOWLEDGABLE.......I WILL KEEP SEEING HIM IF MY COLITIS BECOMES A PROBLEM

Jun 30th, 2011

Dr. DeMicco,My recent visit with him was informative and he was very understanding. I reccomend him to anyone because of his kindness and compassion. He gets 5 stars from me on all levels.Barbara

|  Colonoscopy Experience  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

I have had a very pleasant coloscopy experience. By the time I woke up,everything was done. This experience isquite different from my experience 9 years ago by a different doctor. At that time, I felt somediscomfort before the procedure was done.

Jun 8th, 2011

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN KNOWLEGABLE COMPASSIONATE

May 3rd, 2011

DR DEMICCO IS A CARING KNOWLEDABLE DOC....ALWAYS HAS TIME FOR ME I OWE MY GOOD HEALTH TO HIM HE IS AN EXCELLENT DOC

|  First Visit  |  show details
Jan 28th, 2011

I have been I'll and felt weak and dehydrated due to severe abdominal issues. I was waiting in the room for over 30 minutes. Once the Dr came in after reviewing the symptoms I gave to the nurse, he acted immediately and prescribed medications to alleviate the severe symptoms I was having. And the procedure the original GI dr failed and even told me wasn't necessary, is now on calendar for next week. Dr Demicco even commented as to the curiosity of why the first GI did not prescribe me anything and decided to not to refer me to a much needed colonoscopy.

|  A smart doctor that cares  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2010

I've been with Dr. Demicco for almost 13 years. He is well educated yet is willing to listen to patients. As a gastroenterologist he is skilled and compassionate. He keeps up with the medical literature and regularly attends conferences. He has an excellent team of physicians to work with.