Dr. Michael Demko DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 16th, 2017
Great Dr.
Very caring Dr. Is concerned with every aspect of the patients health, very interested in his patients over all health. I have been going to him for over 20 years very well satisfied.

April 12th, 2016
Dr. Demko friendly, thorough and easy to talk to. He is busy and often booked up, but he is usually worth the wait.

April 24th, 2014
patient for many years
I have seen Dr. Demko for many years and he is horrible I went for his nurse who is no longer there he only spends maybe 3-5 minutes in the room with you and then runs out so hopefully he's seen you for what you came for now that he can do all this test in the office he will do ever test on you to make money and not give you the results check your apointment on patient portal he charges your insurance on days you don't even have appointments not a good guy does not like to give referrals either

September 11th, 2011
I & my very elderly father have been seeing Dr. Demko, for over a year. The thing I like most about Dr. Demko and his staff is they listen to you. Our outer office wait is generally under 10 minutes, his time with us, has been determinded by the problem he is treating. Both mine and my father's care has been excellent, he has referred us to other doctors when appropriate. He uses drugs, but will recommend nutrional therapy, using vitamins, minerals, as well as other types of therapy. He has always been willing to discuss different options for our treatment.

June 24th, 2011
Dr Demko is tops!
Dr Demko, nurse Corissa & his staff all deserve high marks. For such a busy clinic, they have always treated me courteously and promptly.

November 18th, 2010
SIMPLY THE BEST
DR DEMKO WAS VERY COMPLETE IN MY EVALUATION. HE FOUND ABNORMAL THINGS EARLY ENOUGH AND PREVENTED THEM FROM DESTROYING MY LIFE. MY FAMILY AND I ARE VERY GREATFUL FOR FINDING HIM AND TAKING CARE OF ALL OF US.

April 12th, 2010
He likes to put patients on a medication for everything wrong with them and not pay attention to if the medications will counteract one another. I am currently on 20 different prescription drugs to control my high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, RA, and a medication to settle my stomach from all the side effects of the other pills. I have asked him to see if there is a way to get me off of some of these medications

February 1st, 2017