General Practitioners, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Urologist
Osceola Corporate Center
1160 Cypress Glen Cir
Kissimmee, FL 34741
407-518-1074
Locations and availability (2)

|  Awesome doctor!  |  show details
Feb 27th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Denardis was wonderful. He took the time to listen and explain several options. I wish I would have found him sooner. He put my mind at ease. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

|  Love this Dr!!  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2012

I have been going to Dr.Denardis since 2009 when I was pregnant with my 1st baby. He was so nice and professional and treated me like a person and not just another patient. He always took his time with me and never made me feel like I was being rushed out of the room, as I have felt with other Dr's. I had a miscarriage last year and he was so caring and helped me feel reassured about another pregnancy. I am 6 months pregnant with my 2nd baby and actually look forward to my check ups. He's wonderful and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a personal and professional experience.

|  1st time mom  |  show details
Dec 14th, 2011

This was my first pregnancy and o had no idea what to ask expect. This doc is amazing very caring. Even if you think for a sec he's not looking at your chart or doing what all those " to exact books say to check" he is. I will continue to come back here for any future pregnancies !!!!

|  Did not want to fax my medical records to my new clinic!  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

I decided to change OB's and leave Dr. Denardis because he had terrible bedside manner towards my husband who was concerned about my well being since I had preterm labor in the past. Dr. Denardis was also scaring me into saying I had an eptopic pregnancy and freaking me out, saying that my uterus could bleed out. After 2 ultrasounds it turned out to be ok, but he kept rambling on it could be that when I was only 3 to 4 weeks along! He wanted me to come in on Tuesdays to do the Maternity work up and I explained I could not come because I was busy on Tuesdays. I requested to come on a different day but he did not seem to care as well, so I got fed up and left. I went to the Health Dept, and am seeing a different OB. They requested 3 times for my Ultrasounds, Papsmear, and blood work, after the 3rd attempt, Hunter's Creek Women's Center sends them half of my medical records. That is illegal of them to mess around with someone's medical records! Be upset all you want that I chose to leave to another place, but messing around with someone's things is not right. The Health Dept will take legal measures if my medical records are not sent after the 4th try. The Health Dept had to guesstimate everything up until 3 weeks ago thanks to Dr. Denardis! Thank You so much for your terrible bedside manners and lack of effort to send my paperwork when requested because you were mad that I left!

Jul 5th, 2011

Dr D is the best! He always remembers who I am (even in the store). He is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family.

by Lilyvette on Jun 20th, 2011

Dr.Denardis is definitely, without a doubt, the best doctor I have ever seen. He is caring, compassionate, and very attentive. He delivered my first daughter and will now deliver my second.

|  WE RECOMEND DR D AND NO ONE ELSE!  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

My wife and I have been through 1 lost pregnancy. When she became pregnant again we were elated then came the complications with high blood preasure and high risk pregnancy>Dr D used everything available to him to assist in the maintenance of the pregnancy. He also diverted to a specialist to deal with the high blood preasure. His cautiously optimistic and straight to the point demeaner was both comforting and educational.Everything he did WORKED. Dr D returned every phon call and was always optimistic.He had to induce labor at 36 weeks due to the onset of preclampsea and we now have a beautiful Healthy Baby Girl.DR D is by far the most caring precautious understanding Health care proffesional that myself or my wife have ever come in contact with> I thank God every day for him being part of our life and bringing new life to our family>I selfishly wish he would go in to pediatric care. But we know that his skill and talent is best suited to bringing new wonderful babies into the world.THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES OVER DR D!LOVETHE FLAHERTY FAMILY

|  KELLY J  |  show details
Sep 22nd, 2010

THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH STARS TO SHOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATED DR D HE IS AMAZING AND THE ONE THING THAT I REALLY LIKE ABOUT HIM IS THAT HE REMEMBERS YOU WHEN HE WALKS IN THE ROOM I WON'T SEE ANYONE ELSE HE IS A GODSEND

|  Never called me back  |  show details
by Jennifer R, St Cloud, FL on Aug 19th, 2010

I recently decided to change OB/GYN's and decided that I wanted to "Interview" Dr. Denardis before I transferred all my medical records. I requested an appointment online on 08/14/10 and then called 08/16/10 and was transferred to Office Manager Rebecca's voicemail. I left a message requesting a call back to schedule an appointment to see the Dr. Her voicemail said I would receive a phone call within 48 hours. It is 08/19/10 at 5:24 pm and I have not received a call back! This is what I get for taking an interest in my own health!

|  Best Doctor I've had yet.  |  show details
by Kim on May 2nd, 2010

I was diagnosed with CIN III/CIS and was sent to Denardis for treatment.. By far, he is the best doctor I have been to. He makes you feel so comfortable and so important during your visit. He will take the time to explain anything you don't understand. The Nurses in the office are just as amazing. I think the most time I have waited in the waiting room was about 7 minutes. You can get in for appointments very quickly as well. I'm glad while I was going through a rough time I got blessed with such amazing staff

Apr 28th, 2010

GREAT DOCTOR I LOVE THE WAY HE GETS STRIGHT TO THE POINT

|  Great!  |  show details
by Tiffany on Dec 7th, 2009

Great experience! Not changing MD's again! Dr Denardis is my and my friend's first choice ever since i've recommended him! Thank you!

|  Best OB/GYN there is!  |  show details
by Army mommy on Oct 28th, 2009

Dr. DeNardis was the best choice for me and 4 of my friends! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN. I wouldn't trust any other doctor to deliver my baby.

|  Wrong Diagnostic  |  show details
by Very Disatisfied with Service on Oct 22nd, 2009

Given wrong information on testing. And writting wrong information on Medical records....Just another Dr. to cut you open and get the money.

|  Excellent doctor and staff  |  show details
by Jeanette Llorens on Sep 8th, 2009

I began seeing Dr. DeNardis in December 2008. From the first day he was very attentive, even giving me his personal cell phone number for emergencies. His staff is very courteous and he is always available. During my delivery I was seen by Dr. Palazzolo(his office partner) and himself with him during my delivery. We were priviledged to have Dr. D and his staff for our pregnancy. I recommend him to anyone looking for an obstetrician or gynecologist.

|  Early intervention may have saved our babies lives thanks to Dr.Denardis  |  show details
by Kip & Jennifer Grunloh on Jun 10th, 2009

Its the 2nd week if June 2009,and my husband and I are expecting TWINS,but not untill August...thanks to Dr.D! During a routine ultrasound at his office his technician found I was having signs of Pre Term Labor,and phoned Dr.D STAT at his Hospital,his quick response to my situation,and his sometimes "overly cautious"demeanor,I am in fact still pregnant with my boys today! I was once hesitant to have such a young doctor bring my miracles into this world,but now I cant imagine anyone else sharing that day with me! Granted we havent delivered as of yet,and we still have a long road to get them here,but I rest assured that My care is of the UPMOST importance to Dr.Denardis,and his staff at the Hunter Creek Womens Center. Keep up the great work....