Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Best Doctor Ever!!! show details Best Doctor Ever!!!
by Gloriana on Aug 3rd, 2016

I found Dr. Denardis in 2010 when we moved from PA to FL. I'm so happy to selected him as my OBY. He makes you feel so comfortable and so important during your visit. He will take time to explain anything you don't understand. Excellent Doctor!!! A A A

by Lea on Feb 16th, 2016

Best Doctor I've seen. He's always kind and answers all my questions. I would definitely refer anyone to him.

Feb 9th, 2016

Great doctor! Dr D was amazing through both of our deliveries, we couldn't have been in better hands. Pre, during and post care was great and attentive, felt like answers were always available.

Aug 24th, 2015

Very professional DR.

by Edna del toro on Jun 11th, 2015

Moved out of town. Hoping to find a Dr. As fantastic as Dr. Dinardis!

Billing Depart show details Billing Depart
by Helen R on Mar 9th, 2015

rudeness of the billing person when I questioned billing .. I am a biller and know when modifiers are put on a bill. when I told him what was done in exam room he started arguing with me and said that's what the doctor coded .. I will pay my bill but will never return and it's a shame the doctor is fantastic

Awesome doctor! show details Awesome doctor!
Feb 27th, 2014

My experience with Dr. Denardis was wonderful. He took the time to listen and explain several options. I wish I would have found him sooner. He put my mind at ease. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

Love this Dr!! show details Love this Dr!!
Feb 4th, 2012

I have been going to Dr.Denardis since 2009 when I was pregnant with my 1st baby. He was so nice and professional and treated me like a person and not just another patient. He always took his time with me and never made me feel like I was being rushed out of the room, as I have felt with other Dr's. I had a miscarriage last year and he was so caring and helped me feel reassured about another pregnancy. I am 6 months pregnant with my 2nd baby and actually look forward to my check ups. He's wonderful and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a personal and professional experience.

1st time mom show details 1st time mom
Dec 14th, 2011

This was my first pregnancy and o had no idea what to ask expect. This doc is amazing very caring. Even if you think for a sec he's not looking at your chart or doing what all those " to exact books say to check" he is. I will continue to come back here for any future pregnancies !!!!

Did not want to fax my medical records to my new clinic! show details Did not want to fax my medical records to my new clinic!
Nov 30th, 2011

I decided to change OB's and leave Dr. Denardis because he had terrible bedside manner towards my husband who was concerned about my well being since I had preterm labor in the past. Dr. Denardis was also scaring me into saying I had an eptopic pregnancy and freaking me out, saying that my uterus could bleed out. After 2 ultrasounds it turned out to be ok, but he kept rambling on it could be that when I was only 3 to 4 weeks along! He wanted me to come in on Tuesdays to do the Maternity work up and I explained I could not come because I was busy on Tuesdays. I requested to come on a different day but he did not seem to care as well, so I got fed up and left. I went to the Health Dept, and am seeing a different OB. They requested 3 times for my Ultrasounds, Papsmear, and blood work, after the 3rd attempt, Hunter's Creek Women's Center sends them half of my medical records. That is illegal of them to mess around with someone's medical records! Be upset all you want that I chose to leave to another place, but messing around with someone's things is not right. The Health Dept will take legal measures if my medical records are not sent after the 4th try. The Health Dept had to guesstimate everything up until 3 weeks ago thanks to Dr. Denardis! Thank You so much for your terrible bedside manners and lack of effort to send my paperwork when requested because you were mad that I left!

Jul 5th, 2011

Dr D is the best! He always remembers who I am (even in the store). He is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family.

KELLY J show details KELLY J
Sep 22nd, 2010

THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH STARS TO SHOW HOW MUCH I APPRECIATED DR D HE IS AMAZING AND THE ONE THING THAT I REALLY LIKE ABOUT HIM IS THAT HE REMEMBERS YOU WHEN HE WALKS IN THE ROOM I WON'T SEE ANYONE ELSE HE IS A GODSEND

Best Doctor I've had yet. show details Best Doctor I've had yet.
by Kim on May 2nd, 2010

I was diagnosed with CIN III/CIS and was sent to Denardis for treatment.. By far, he is the best doctor I have been to. He makes you feel so comfortable and so important during your visit. He will take the time to explain anything you don't understand. The Nurses in the office are just as amazing. I think the most time I have waited in the waiting room was about 7 minutes. You can get in for appointments very quickly as well. I'm glad while I was going through a rough time I got blessed with such amazing staff

Apr 28th, 2010

GREAT DOCTOR I LOVE THE WAY HE GETS STRIGHT TO THE POINT

Great! show details Great!
by Tiffany on Dec 7th, 2009

Great experience! Not changing MD's again! Dr Denardis is my and my friend's first choice ever since i've recommended him! Thank you!

Best OB/GYN there is! show details Best OB/GYN there is!
by Army mommy on Oct 28th, 2009

Dr. DeNardis was the best choice for me and 4 of my friends! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB/GYN. I wouldn't trust any other doctor to deliver my baby.

Wrong Diagnostic show details Wrong Diagnostic
by Very Disatisfied with Service on Oct 22nd, 2009

Given wrong information on testing. And writting wrong information on Medical records....Just another Dr. to cut you open and get the money.