Dr. Michael Denardis DO Patient Reviews

February 9th, 2017
The Best Doctor.

August 3rd, 2016
Best Doctor Ever!!!
I found Dr. Denardis in 2010 when we moved from PA to FL. I'm so happy to selected him as my OBY. He makes you feel so comfortable and so important during your visit. He will take time to explain anything you don't understand. Excellent Doctor!!! A+A+A+

February 16th, 2016
Best Doctor I've seen. He's always kind and answers all my questions. I would definitely refer anyone to him.

February 10th, 2016
Great doctor! Dr D was amazing through both of our deliveries, we couldn't have been in better hands. Pre, during and post care was great and attentive, felt like answers were always available.

August 24th, 2015
Very professional DR.

June 11th, 2015
Moved out of town. Hoping to find a Dr. As fantastic as Dr. Dinardis!

March 9th, 2015
Billing Depart
rudeness of the billing person when I questioned billing .. I am a biller and know when modifiers are put on a bill. when I told him what was done in exam room he started arguing with me and said that's what the doctor coded .. I will pay my bill but will never return and it's a shame the doctor is fantastic

February 28th, 2014
Awesome doctor!
My experience with Dr. Denardis was wonderful. He took the time to listen and explain several options. I wish I would have found him sooner. He put my mind at ease. Will definitely recommend him to friends and family.

February 5th, 2012
Love this Dr!!
I have been going to Dr.Denardis since 2009 when I was pregnant with my 1st baby. He was so nice and professional and treated me like a person and not just another patient. He always took his time with me and never made me feel like I was being rushed out of the room, as I have felt with other Dr's. I had a miscarriage last year and he was so caring and helped me feel reassured about another pregnancy. I am 6 months pregnant with my 2nd baby and actually look forward to my check ups. He's wonderful and I highly recommend him to anyone looking for a personal and professional experience.

December 15th, 2011
1st time mom
This was my first pregnancy and o had no idea what to ask expect. This doc is amazing very caring. Even if you think for a sec he's not looking at your chart or doing what all those " to exact books say to check" he is. I will continue to come back here for any future pregnancies !!!!

December 1st, 2011
Did not want to fax my medical records to my new clinic!
I decided to change OB's and leave Dr. Denardis because he had terrible bedside manner towards my husband who was concerned about my well being since I had preterm labor in the past. Dr. Denardis was also scaring me into saying I had an eptopic pregnancy and freaking me out, saying that my uterus could bleed out. After 2 ultrasounds it turned out to be ok, but he kept rambling on it could be that when I was only 3 to 4 weeks along! He wanted me to come in on Tuesdays to do the Maternity work up and I explained I could not come because I was busy on Tuesdays. I requested to come on a different day but he did not seem to care as well, so I got fed up and left. I went to the Health Dept, and am seeing a different OB. They requested 3 times for my Ultrasounds, Papsmear, and blood work, after the 3rd attempt, Hunter's Creek Women's Center sends them half of my medical records. That is illegal of them to mess around with someone's medical records! Be upset all you want that I chose to leave to another place, but messing around with someone's things is not right. The Health Dept will take legal measures if my medical records are not sent after the 4th try. The Health Dept had to guesstimate everything up until 3 weeks ago thanks to Dr. Denardis! Thank You so much for your terrible bedside manners and lack of effort to send my paperwork when requested because you were mad that I left!

July 6th, 2011
Dr D is the best! He always remembers who I am (even in the store). He is very friendly and makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend him to all of my friends and family.