Dr. Michael Denker MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Teaneck, NJ

• Good
  • Bad

February 9th, 2016
I saw dr Denker because my family goes to him and I really like him however on my last visit I was taken back when his assistant or nurse "prescribed" something OTC as if she were the doctor. She told me to buy some product and even printed out a coupon for me. Dr Denker never even mentioned anything over the counter he actually wants me to have a sleep study done. I was polite and took her coupon. Lol. But I thought it was completely disrespectful on her part.

October 14th, 2015
His one assistant came in to draw my blood and give me a flu vaccine, however she came in wearing gloves and was ready to go ahead and draw my blood when I asked her to change them she gave me such an attitude and instead asked someone to draw my blood as if I had done something wrong. I will go to him again only because he's a great doctor but I will NEVER let her touch me. My advise to any patients going there is to ask her to change her gloves in front of you,

February 27th, 2015
Don't expect them to ever call you back!
I have no problem with the doctor, I think he's a good doctor and I like him. It's his staff I have a problem with. When you call the office you get an automated message, you can never get to speak to a live person. THEY DO NOT RETURN CALLS!!! I've left three messages and have yet to have them call me back. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!

December 4th, 2012
one of the best doctors around , really nice person , one who will listen to you & will not rush you out

September 12th, 2010
Excellent bedside manner, always willing to discuss problems answers questions and adresses concerns. He also is very knowlegable of his patients he knows them very well. I would highly reccomend to family and friends

November 4th, 2009
Dr. Denker is a caring doctor, liseng to you complains and syntoms and adress those syntoms. Always explaining why he is putting you on any spesific medication or plan.

June 22nd, 2017