A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dent:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dent is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dent, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Breast Pap Test
Education & Awards
Dr. Dent graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Dent has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Thomas Dent MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael T. Dent practice?
- Dr. Michael Dent has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dent practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Naples, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Estero, FL.
See Naples Obstetricians & Gynecologists.