Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  Jerk  |  show details
by Longtime patient of office on Jun 10th, 2013

I have been going to his office for years, and fortunately I have always seen Cindy Troy, ARNP. She is AWESOME, and ao is Debbie her Nurse. Dr. Dent is a jerk. An hour late for pre op consult, an hour late for Surgery. And no bedside manner. Casually mentioned that after surg I would not be able to conceive. Hey doc-that could be very upsetting to many women!!! Duh! The only positive thing I can say is the surgery went well.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

Dr. Dent is great he is very knowledgable and one of only a few surgeons in the country that can perform advanced davinci GYN surgeries. He was great and fixed my problems. He is very busy so you might have to wait for an appointment but its worth it!

|  Great Doctor!  |  show details
Jul 17th, 2012

Dr Dent has been a great doctor throughout the time I have seen him. He is always caring and puts me at ease during the appointment. It is obvious he cares about his patients and his practice.

|  Rude , Unprofessional Doctor!  |  show details
May 3rd, 2012

I would NOT go to this doctor, he is more worried about rumors about the doctors that work or worked in his practice. He needs to concentrate on the well being of his patients at hand. How dear he recommend me to another doctor with I am completely satisfied with Dr. Hobdari.

|  very caring  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

staff called a few days later to see if prescription was working that he had called in without seeing me. He performed my hysterectomy and has treated me for the past 9 years. He is EXCELLENT, caring and very gentle. His staff is very knowlegable.

|  Bad Experience  |  show details
Feb 16th, 2012

This Doctor diagnosed my problem just by looking at my notes, he did not even examine me and then was all for operating on a tumor that he had no idea if it was cancerous or infected or not, decided he was not cutting me open NO WAY!!!! I got a second opinion from Dr K Fleishman and was so glad I did, the first thing he did was examine me and do an ultra sound to diagnose for himself and will not operate without doing a biopsy first and he really cares about his patients !!!! Not just their money!!!

|  show details
Feb 7th, 2012

Enjoy all the staff that work with him .He is very easy to talk with and has a great bed side manner.