Dr. Michael Depalma Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Depalma?

May 4th, 2017

Very Thorough!!!

Very thorough, caring and willing to listen to all my concerns and needs. They. Really do all they can to pinpoint the issue and do all necessary treatment to relieve the issue and pain.Not only have I had a great bedside manner when seeing Dr. Depalma, but Dr. Essoff as well. Love the girls in the front office as well, so attentive and friendly. A great staff!!!

May 2nd, 2017

I saw Dr. De Palma and Dr Essaff. Both were excellent, explained things well and seemed to be thorough and did not rush out! Excellent! Office is in easy location, staff were excellent and care was excellent! 5 stars!

March 19th, 2017

Cannot get an office visit with Dr. Depalma....you have to see one of his sidekick doctors for office visit! The front office is way too aggressive for you to pay your bill even before you have ever been billed by mail!!!

February 14th, 2017

Very thorough and very caring in explaining procedures to be used to address my ailments

Would (and Have) recommended him to friends and family.

January 6th, 2017

Lower back pain

I went to Dr. DePalma because I was experiencing lower back pain which was unbearable. Dr. DePalma helped me regain my level of activity back.

December 28th, 2016

I love the minimalist approach. Address the pain first, figure out the problem, then go from there.

August 30th, 2016

Look elsewhere!

Dr. DePalma does not care about his patients. I felt like he did not have the time to spend with me to discuss my condition. His associate was the only one to see me over 8 weeks of appointments. Nothing was suggested to be until I interjected and ask why they weren't addressing any of my concerns. With vacations, time out of the office and lost orders given to the hospital, my time was wasted on I Spine. I Spine needs to be concerned with treating their patients, than trying their incoming associates. And Dr. DePalma needs to be more hands on with his patients. Going back to my Orthopedic doctor for the procedures and possibly surgery.

February 26th, 2016

I am so glad I saw Dr. DePalma's ad on TV. I have been in pain for over 3 years and got pain medication but nothing to stop the pain until I came to Virginia iSpine Physicians and I’m so glad I did. As of my last shot, I have been “pain free”. I have recommended you to others.

August 27th, 2015

The only doctor to find my problem!

Dr. Depalma took the time to do the tests to find out what was wrong with my back. He was always very sweet when doing injections and even told another Dr. off when that Dr. tried to say what he did should have worked! He was always nice and talked to me like a person....not like a paycheck! Would recommend to anyone that wants to find out what is wrong with there spine.....but, not to pill seekers!!!

August 3rd, 2015

they don't care

if you want a physician that doesn't listen to your complaints, and a medical staff that doesn't have the courtesy to return a phone call for several days, or a do tor who refuses to treat multpile problems ..see this guy. oh but you'll only see him once then he hands you off to doctors doing their fellowship, so you never know who you'll see, except on the first visit. went in for shoulder and thoracic back pain, he wanted to check only cervical (neck) and when we asked him why not check thoracic too, he said because its my medical opinion. they scheduled an mri of the neck with our local hospital, then the staff argued with my wife when she tried to explain to them they needed to get the authorization (she was just trying to help explain what had to be done with the insurance and no one wanted to talk to her). after the cervical mri showed nothing wrong, they cancelled my emg/nerve conduction test by callin me 20 minutes before they closed the day before my appointment!! i had already called out of work. when i called them the next day (the day of my appt) we were told the doctor didnt have credentials and the other doctor was at a confrence and would see if i could be seen by him monday and would call us back that evening...we never got a return call, so the next day we called again and was told the girl we had talked to was out to lunch, but she would call us back....that was friday, by monday morning we were told the main doctor was on vacation last week and that they would call us back as soon as he was out of a procedure..by this point it had become apparent that this office does not care about their patients, but only cares about the money. so we scheduled an emg/nerve test in a week with another doctor (thats another thing they wait for procedures is way to long for someone in daily pain that still works heavy construction

June 11th, 2015

No personality

DePalma's Cortisone shots are worthless and not FDA approved. He operates an injection mill training intern doctors (Gasper) to spread his business like a multi level marketing scam. You are going to spend a lot of money and you will not have any relationship with DePalma. You will have your rear end facing him and all communication goes through his trainee. When I complained to him about my outcome all he said was, "At least we are consistent!"

February 18th, 2015

Injections (neck)

I trusted Dr. Michael DePalmer . I had many injections in the neck area to try to prevent surgery. He was very professional and knew exactly what he was doing.