Dr. Michael Depaso MD Patient Reviews

3.6
  • 10 reviews

November 18th, 2015
Poor
This Doctor can't treat Jock itch.

February 19th, 2015
I recently changed primary care physician's..coming to Dr. DePaso and he in in one word ---AWESOME!!! He is a rare find in the health care world!

January 27th, 2012
Dr Depaso only lets you talk about one thing per visit, even though several problems are related. He is not confident in himself, as he refers you to a specialist for everything, and can't wait to get you out of the office.

July 29th, 2011
Poor Bedside Manner
I would never recommend Dr. Depaso to anyone! I saw him for 5 years. He had a poor attitude about my condition (fibromyalgia) and ultimately went off to me about the fact that many doctors don't even believe it exists. He told me to look up meds for it online and then come back to him to see if he would prescribe it. 9 Months ago, I also went to him for a strange lump on my groin. He told me it was an ingrown hair. I finally switched doctors and my new doctor saw me one time and gasped when she saw the lump. She sent me directly to a surgeon because I have a hernia!

January 24th, 2011
Could be better
Have had issues with Depaso not being able to write a needed script without a visit on reocurring issues that have been diagnosed in the past. Ok, I get it, you need to see me, then fit me in. Unfortunately warrants to many visits to the "Urgent Care" to get scripts while waiting for my Doctor appt. Painful. There are rules, but he is too by the book for my taste not enough feeling and out of touch with reality.

December 14th, 2010
He yelled at me for misunderstanding him. I will never go to him again.

September 7th, 2010
Great Doctor
DR. Depaso is the best doctor I have ever seen, he is a kind man, His bedside manner is great!!! I was sad to have to leave, my insurance changed, and the cost to continue to see him would not be cost efficient. I have and will continue to send my friends/ neighbors to him he is a great doctor.

July 31st, 2010
Our whole family sees Dr DePaso. I can say nothing but positive things about him. He is caring and goes out of his way to take care of his patients!

March 25th, 2009
I have been seeing Dr. Depaso for three years and have never had a problem. He takes time to answer my questions and talks me through my annual exam, step-by-step, every time. I wish it were easier to get an appointment for un-planned visits, but overall his staff is very accomadating when that happens.

November 24th, 2008
Worst doctor ever!
I would rather die a slow painful death than see this doctor again! He got up in my face (literally inches away) and told me I had too many problems for him to deal with. I left crying SO hard! When trying to get on disability, he wrote saying that I would be fully recovered. I have since had 3 surgeries and need more. Avoid at all costs!!!