A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Depenbusch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Depenbusch, Ophthalmologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Depenbusch
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Depenbusch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Depenbusch, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Corneal Diseases
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- LASEK (Laser-Assisted Subepithelial Keratectomy)
- Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Depenbusch graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Depenbusch has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Depenbusch MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Depenbusch practice?
- Dr. Michael Depenbusch has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Depenbusch practices Ophthalmology near Chandler, AZ.
See Chandler Ophthalmologists.