inactive

Michael Depenbusch MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 26th, 2016
What a great appointment!!!! Dr Depenbusch was very thorough and explained everything to me!!! The staff was very courteous and sweet. Definitely recommend this office!!! Way to go Arizona Eye Center

May 2nd, 2016
First while he was in the room his cell phone rang and left the room to take his call. On the way out I mentioned that I could smell food and looked down and the receptionist had a plate of food and the entire staff was sitting in the lobby eating. I was taken out the back door. VERY UNPROFFESSIONAL!

August 28th, 2015
as good as it gets

July 19th, 2015
I'm a hard person to please but....
Great experience from the moment I walked in the door. I am pleased with the patience and bedside manner of Dr. Depenbusch. He spent time with me explaining my diagnosis and easing my mind regarding treatment. His entire staff was great and knowledgable. Please visit this office if you are in need of an eye doctor. I'd recommend him to any and everyone.

May 28th, 2015
I have been very pleased with the office staff, technicians and of course, the doctor. My appointment times have all been honored (wait time no move that 10 minutes, usually less). I have been consistently under the care of eye doctors for the last five years. Dr. Depenbusch is by far the best. Highly recommend.

March 23rd, 2015
X
Dr. and his staff very professional, courteous and caring. His skill is top notch!

March 22nd, 2015
Dr. Depenbusch & the ENTIRE staff are the BEST!

August 17th, 2013
Cataract Surgery
My combined experiences with Dr. Depenbusch, MD and his staff in Chandler, AZ was entirely first class for both cataract surgeries and IOL implants. His affiliation with the Scottsdale Eye Institute surgical center is outstanding. Professional, skilled, and effective. I highly recommend his medical practice.

June 6th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor
Dr. Depenbusch is a wonderful doctor and has a great office staff at Arizona Eye Center.

August 3rd, 2012
Excellent Doctor!!
Dr Depenbusch is an excellent doctor. I've been seeing him for years. He recently performed my cataract surgery. The surgery was incredible. I was so nervous and it seemed as though it was done in a second! No pain, no problems! I can SEE clearly again and No glasses!! I could not be happier! His staff is also phenomenal. They are professional and efficient.

February 24th, 2012
Great experince. I would use him again and recommend to family and friends without hesitation.

February 20th, 2012
A doctor who is a friend
Very positive, very honest, very engaging. Dr. Depenbusch won't find "hidden" problems like some other doctors. He shows interest in you and your life and not just focused on the job. I highly recommend!